GOUDHURST PARISH COUNCIL
Local Government for Goudhurst, Kilndown and Curtisden Green
To: Cllrs Philip Kirkby (Chairman), Mrs Angela Broom and Mrs Susan Newsam.
Also Cllrs Antony Harris and Alan Foster (ex officio).
Also: Advisers to the Committee: Mrs Jacqui Clark BEM (1st Goudhurst Scout Group); Mr Mark Lawson (Chairman, Goudhurst Youth Football Team, Goudhurst Dynamos); Ms Julie Chapman (KCC Early Help & Preventative Services) ([email protected]); PCSO Dave Jenkins (Kent Police Community Safety Officer); Mr Rob Perfitt (KCC Community Warden).
There is to be a Meeting of the Youth Committee to be held on Thursday
22 February 2018 at 8.00 pm at the Goudhurst Scout Hut when the business detailed on the Agenda will be considered.
Members of the Public and the Press are welcome to attend this meeting. At the Chairman’s discretion members of the public may be invited to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes each relating to items on the Agenda. Please state your name and address prior to speaking. Smoking is not allowed during Council meetings. Please switch off mobile phones.
Anthony Farnfield ………………………………………………………………..
Clerk 15 February 2018
The South Oast at Smugley Farm, Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst TN17 2QU
01580 212552 [email protected]
Quorum for the Youth Committee: 3 Members
- Apologies for absence.
2. Reports from Organisations including future activities:
– 1st Goudhurst Scout Group.
– KCC Youth and Community Early Help & Preventative Services. To include any requests to the
Parish Council for grant funding.
– Any other Reports from Organisations including Kilndown.
3. Glebe Field. To receive a progress report from Cllr Phil Kirkby including consideration of a quote from Capel Groundcare for the preparation of a Dynamos football pitch.
4. Church Room Play Area. To receive a report from Cllr Phil Kirkby. (To note that this area is not under the control of the Parish Council until such time as the lease agreement with the Diocese of Canterbury is finalised). To note a recent complaint about the condition of the equipment on the play area.
5. Chequer Field – Youth Football. To receive a report from Cllr Phil Kirkby and Mr Mark Lawson of Dynamos FC.
6. Youth Shelter. In the event that the Parish Council agrees a lease on the Glebe Field, the proposal is to install a youth shelter there. This meeting to discuss a potential location and style and to draw up a proposal for Council’s agreement.
7. Goudhurst Scouts. To consider proposals for support for 1st Goudhurst Scout Group activities in 2018/19.
8. Dates of Youth Committee Meetings in 2018 all at the Goudhurst Scout Hut:
Thursday 22 February
Thursday 24 May
Thursday 23 August
Thursday 22 November
Copyright © 1999-2018 Goudhurst Parish Council