GOUDHURST PARISH COUNCIL
Local Government for Goudhurst, Kilndown and Curtisden Green
KILNDOWN ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Wednesday, 01 May 2019 at Kilndown Village Hall. 7.30 for 7.45 pm.
A Prayer for Kent.
1. Welcome and Introductions by Cllr Phil Kirkby, Vice Chairman, Goudhurst Parish Council
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Kent County Cllr Seán Holden will report on County Council matters.
4. Borough Cllr Barry Noakes will present a written report on Tunbridge Wells Borough Council matters.
5. Kilndown Recreation Hall Trust and Kilndown Millennium Green Trust. Annual General Meeting. Mr Ray Lovell.
6. Reports: Cllrs Guy Sutton and Chris Ditton will introduce reports from local groups.
Goudhurst & Kilndown CE Primary School: A written report from the Headteacher is available.
Goudhurst Parish Neighbourhood Development Plan: Mr Colin Willis.
Quarry Centre: Mr Richard Crumpling and Mrs Lynda Shepherd
Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal: Mrs Barbara Stafford
Quilting Group: Please see the written report from Mrs Ann Olley
Kilndown Gardening Club: Mrs Lynda Shepherd
Kilndown Educational Trust: Mr Clive Roberts
Kilndown Community Choir: Mr Julian Wells
Christ Church Kilndown: Rev Neville Gallagher.
Kilndown Fishing Club: Cllr Chris Ditton
Kilndown Film Club: Rebecca Ellinor Tyler
A21 Traffic Problems: Mr Ted Bennett
Bedgebury Pinetum parkrun: Mr Kevin Cockram
Any other Reports from Kilndown organisations
7. Goudhurst Parish Council: Questions for the Parish Council
Cllr Antony Harris, Chairman of Goudhurst Parish Council
Every English parish must have a parish meeting which must assemble annually between 1st March and 1st June (Local Government Act 1972, Sch 12, para 14(1). Although it is convened by the Parish Council with the Chairman of the Parish Council presiding, the Annual Parish Meeting is not a Parish Council meeting. It is the annual assembly or gathering of the residents of Kilndown.
Members of the Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
copyright © 1999-2019 Goudhurst Parish Council