GOUDHURST PARISH COUNCIL
Local Government for Goudhurst, Kilndown and Curtisden Green
Wednesday, 02 May 2018 at Kilndown Village Hall. 7.45 for 8.00 pm.
A Prayer for Kent.
1. Welcome and Introductions by Cllr Antony Harris, Chairman, Goudhurst Parish Council
2. Apologies for Absence
3. The Small Holding. Mr Will Devlin, Owner and Chef.
4. Kent County Cllr Seán Holden will report on County Council matters.
5. Borough Cllr Barry Noakes will present a written report on Tunbridge Wells Borough Council matters.
6. Kilndown Recreation Hall Trust and Kilndown Millennium Green Trust. Annual General Meeting. Mr Ray Lovell.
7. Reports: Cllr Mrs Newsam or Chris Ditton will introduce reports from Kilndown Village organisations.
Goudhurst & Kilndown CE Primary School: A written report from the Headteacher is available.
Goudhurst Parish Neighbourhood Development Plan: Mr Colin Willis.
Quarry Centre: Mr Richard Crumpling and Mrs Lynda Shepherd
Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal: Mrs Barbara Stafford
Quilting Group: Please see the written report from Mrs Ann Olley
Kilndown Gardening Club: Mrs Lynda Shepherd
Kilndown Educational Trust: Mr Clive Roberts
Kilndown Community Choir: Mr Julian Wells
Christ Church Kilndown: See the written report from Rev Neville and Mrs Tina Gallagher.
Kilndown Fishing Club: Cllr Stephen Wickham
Bedgebury Residents Group: Mrs Barbara Stafford
Any other Reports from Kilndown organisations
8. Goudhurst Parish Council: Questions for the Parish Council
Cllr Antony Harris, Chairman of Goudhurst Parish Council
Every English parish must have a parish meeting which must assemble annually between 1st March and 1st June (Local Government Act 1972, Sch 12, para 14(1). Although it is convened by the Parish Council with the Chairman of the Parish Council presiding, the Annual Parish Meeting is not a Parish Council meeting. It is the annual assembly or gathering of the residents of Kilndown.
Members of the Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
copyright © 1999-2018 Goudhurst Parish Council