GOUDHURST PARISH COUNCIL
Local Government for Goudhurst, Kilndown and Curtisden Green
Goudhurst Parish Council
To: Members of Goudhurst Parish Council
Copy: County Cllr Seán Holden and Borough Cllr Edmund Hastie for information.
I summon you to attend a Meeting of Goudhurst Parish Council at the Jessel Room, Goudhurst Parish Hall on Monday 08 October 2018 at 7.30 pm when the business detailed on this Agenda will be considered:
Members of the Public and the Press are welcome to attend this meeting. At the Chairman’s discretion, 15 minutes will be set aside for questions from members of the public each one of whom may be invited to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes in total relating to items on the Agenda or about issues of local concern. Thereafter they have the right and are welcome to stay and observe the rest of the Meeting in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, s1.
Please inform the Clerk if you intend to film or record the Meeting.
Anthony Farnfield ……………………………………………..
Clerk 02 October 2018
Goudhurst Parish Council, The South Oast at Smugley Farm, Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst
TN17 2QU 01580 212552 www.goudhurst.co.uk
Quorum for Council: 4 Members
1. Apologies for Absence as reported at the meeting.
2. Declarations of Interest
To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items and Members are reminded that they must inform the Monitoring Officer of any changes to their Notification of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests.
3. To resolve that the Minutes of the Council meeting held on 10 September 2018 and distributed to Members with this Agenda are a correct record. Members are reminded that the only issue relating to the minutes that can be discussed is their accuracy.
4. To receive Questions and Statements from the Public and the Press.
5. To receive reports from County and Borough Councillors
6. Committee Reports
a. Amenities Committee
Chairman, Amenities Committee will present:
- the Minutes of an Amenities Committee Meeting held on 25 September for Council to consider matters arising and
- the notes of a meeting between the Friends of Goudhurst Village Green (FGVG), a representative from St Mary’s PCC and some Members of the Amenities Committee held on 01 October 2018.
b. Highways & Footpaths Committee
Chairman, Highways & Footpaths Committee will report on current matters.
c. Police & Neighbourhood Watch
Chairman, Police and NHW Committee will update Council on current work being carried out by our CCTV contractor.
d. Youth Committee
Chairman, Youth Committee will present a proposal for Council’s approval relating to the 2018/19 charge to the Dynamos Junior FC for the use of Chequer Field.
7. Planning Committee
Council will receive:
a. A report on the Planning Decisions received from TWBC in September 2018
b. The Minutes of the Committee meetings held on 25 September 2018
8. Neighbourhood Development Plan
Members to consider the draft Goudhurst Parish Neighbourhood Development Plan (it follows electronically) for approval by Council prior to its distribution for consultation to all dwellings in the Parish
9. Standing Orders
Members to adopt Council’s Policy on Health and Safety (attached).
10. General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
The Clerk will report on Council’s compliance with GDPR.
a. Approval of Accounts for payment.
b. To receive details of Receipts in September 2018.
c. To receive the reconciliation of Council’s accounts to the end of September 2018.
12. Items for Information
13. Date of next meeting: 12 November 2018. Parish Council Open Meeting.
7.30 pm at Goudhurst Parish Hall.
NEXT COMMITTEE MEETINGS:
Planning Committee Tuesday 09 October 6.30 pm Jessel Room
Burial Board Tuesday 16 October 6.30 pm Kilndown Quarry Centre
Planning Committee Tuesday 23 October 6.30 pm Jessel Room
Highways & Footpaths Committee Tuesday 23 October 7.30 pm Jessel Room
Anthony Farnfield, Clerk
Members of the Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
copyright © 1999-2018 Goudhurst Parish Council