GOUDHURST PARISH COUNCIL
Local Government for Goudhurst, Kilndown and Curtisden Green
To: Members of Goudhurst Parish Council
Copy: County Cllr Seán Holden and Borough Cllr Linda Hall for information.
I summon you to the Annual Meeting of Goudhurst Parish Council at the Jessel Room, Goudhurst Parish Hall on Monday 13 May 2019 at 7.30 pm when the business detailed on this Agenda will be considered:
Members of the Public and the Press are welcome to attend this meeting. At the Chairman’s discretion, 15 minutes will be set aside for questions from members of the public each one of whom may be invited to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes in total relating to items on the Agenda or about issues of local concern. Thereafter they have the right and are welcome to stay and observe the rest of the Meeting in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, s1.
Please inform the Clerk if you intend to film or record the Meeting.
Anthony Farnfield ……………………………………………..
Clerk 07 May 2019
Goudhurst Parish Council, The Hop Bine, Risebridge Farm, Goudhurst TN17 1HN
01580 212552 http://.goudhurst.co.uk
Quorum for Council: 4 Members
- Election of the Chairman
The Chairman, on being elected, is to sign a Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
- To welcome new Members to the Council and for them to sign their Declaration of Acceptance of Office. Also their Notification of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests which need to be sent to the Monitoring Officer..
- Apologies for absence as reported at the meeting.
- Declarations of Interest
To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items..
5. To resolve that the Minutes of the meeting of Council held on 08 April 2019 and distributed to Members with this Agenda are a correct record. Members are reminded that the only issues relating to the minutes that can be discussed is their accuracy.
6. To receive Questions and Statements from the Public and the Press.
7. To receive reports from County and Borough Councillors
a. To elect a Vice Chairman.
b. To consider the co-option of Members to Council to fill any outstanding vacancies.
c. To consider and approve any changes to Council’s Committee structure.
d. To agree appointments of Members to Council’s Committees and Other Appointments.
9. Committee Reports
a. Highways & Footpaths Committee
Chairman, Highways & Footpaths Committee to present the Minutes of a Committee meeting held on 23 April 2019 with action points to be considered by Council for approval.
10. Planning Committee
Council to consider these items:
a. A report on the Planning Decisions received from TWBC in April 2019
b. The Minutes of the Committee meetings held on 09 and 23 April 2019
11. Goudhurst Parish Neighbourhood Development Plan
To receive a verbal report from the NDP team on progress to date.
a. Approval of Accounts for payment.
b. To receive details of Receipts in April 2019.
c. To receive the reconciliation of Council’s accounts to the end of April 2019.
13. Annual Accounts 2018/19 and Audit.
a.To receive and approve the Internal Audit Summary Report for Council’s 2018/19 accounts.
b.To agree that the Annual Return for PKF Littlejohn (on behalf of the Audit Commission) including the Annual Governance Statement, be signed off by the Chairman and the Clerk.
To receive a verbal report from the Clerk.
15. Policy and Staff Committee
a. To note and approve the Clerk’s remuneration for 2019/20 which includes a 2% increase over
a. To receive a progress report on the recruitment of a Clerk (designate).
16. Items for Information
17. Date of next meeting: 10 June 2019. Parish Council Meeting. 7.30 pm in the Jessel Room.
NEXT COMMITTEE MEETINGS:
Planning Committee Tuesday 14 May 6.30 pm Jessel Room
Youth Committee Thursday 23 May 8.00 pm Goudhurst Scout Hut
Planning Committee Tuesday 28 May 6.30 pm Jessel Room
Amenities Committee Tuesday 28 May 7.30 pm Jessel Room
Anthony Farnfield, Clerk
Members of the Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
copyright © 1999- Goudhurst Parish Council