GOUDHURST PARISH COUNCIL
Local Government for Goudhurst, Kilndown and Curtisden Green
To: Members of Goudhurst Parish Council
Copy: County Cllr Seán Holden and Borough Cllr Edmund Hastie
I summon you to a Meeting of Goudhurst Parish Council in the Jessel Room, Goudhurst Parish Hall on Monday 10 July 2017 at 7.30 pm when the business detailed on this Agenda will be considered:
Members of the Public and the Press are welcome to attend this meeting. At the Chairman’s discretion, 15 minutes will be set aside for questions from members of the public each one of whom may be invited to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes in total relating to items on the Agenda or about issues of local concern. Thereafter they have the right and are welcome to stay and observe the rest of the Meeting in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, s1.
Please inform the Clerk if you intend to film or record the Meeting.
Anthony Farnfield ……………………………………………..
Clerk 04 July 2017
Goudhurst Parish Council, The South Oast at Smugley Farm, Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst
TN17 2QU 01580 212552 [email protected] www.goudhurst.co.uk
Quorum for Council: 4 Members
1. Apologies for Absence as reported at the meeting.
2. Declarations of Interest
To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items and Members are reminded that they must inform the Monitoring Officer of any changes to their Notification of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests.
3. To resolve that the Minutes of the meeting of Council held on 12 June 2016 and distributed to Members with this Agenda are a correct record.
4. To receive Questions from the Public and the Press.
5. To receive reports from County and Borough Councillors
6. Committee Reports
a. Amenities Committee
To receive a verbal report for information from the Chairman of the Amenities Committee
b. Burial Board.
To receive the Minutes of the Burial Board meeting held on 04 July 2017 and to approve the recommended Fees and Charges from 01 September 2017 for 1 year.
c. Highways & Footpaths Committee
To receive the Minutes of the Highways and Footpaths meeting held on 27 June 2017 and for Council to agree proposals relating to:
– Footpath WC43 Land at Whites. To approve a consultation from KCC to slightly divert this PROW.
– Footway on A262 Station Road from Ranters Lane junction to Bluecoats Lane Junction. Following Minute 082/17 of 12 June. To approve a proposal that Council seeks a meeting with Fernham Homes for funding of this project as they are the developers of the Sargeant’s garage site.
– Extra parking in Goudhurst. To agree a proposal that Council approaches the Goudhurst Social Club again to seek their agreement to allow a limited amount of public parking on their car park.
d. Police and Neighbourhood Watch
The Chairman of the Police & Neighbourhood Watch Committee to update Council on progress with the proposed CCTV project.
7. Planning Committee
The Chairman of the Planning Committee to present:
a. A report on the Planning Decisions received from TWBC in June 2017
b. The Minutes of the Committee meetings held on 12 & 26 June 2017
c. To note that Council did input to the TWBC Local Plan consultation on Issues and Options
8. Goudhurst Parish Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP)
To receive a verbal report from Mr Colin Willis on progress to date.
9. TWBC 5 Year Plan Consultation
To note that given the short lead time to respond to this, Council has responded that we agree with the submissions made by Cranbrook and Sissinghurst and Hawkhurst Parish Councils.
a. Approval of Accounts for payment.
b. To receive details of Receipts in June 2017.
c. To receive the reconciliation of Council’s accounts to the end of June 2017.
d. To receive a Report on Receipts and Payments against Budget for April to June 2017
including a statement on Neighbourhood Development Plan costs.
11. Council Vacancies.
To receive a report from the Chairman on two expressions of interest that Council has received and to agree on appointments
12. Date of next meeting: 14 August 2017. Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council,
7.30 pm at Kilndown Quarry Centre
13. Items for Information
NEXT COMMITTEE MEETINGS:
Planning Committee Tuesday 11 July 6.30 pm Jessel Room
Youth Committee Thursday 20 July 8.00 pm Goudhurst Scout Hut
Planning Committee Monday 25 July 6.30 pm Jessel Room
Amenities Committee Tuesday 25July 7.30 pm Jessel Room
Anthony Farnfield, Clerk
Members of the Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
copyright © 1999-2017 Goudhurst Parish Council