Goudhurst Parish Council
To: Members of Goudhurst Parish Council
Copy: County Cllr Seán Holden and Borough Cllr Edmund Hastie for information.
I summon you to a Meeting of Goudhurst Parish Council at the Jessel Room, Goudhurst Parish Hall on Monday 14 January 2019 at 7.30 pm when the business detailed on this Agenda will be considered:
Members of the Public and the Press are welcome to attend this meeting. At the Chairman’s discretion, 15 minutes will be set aside for questions from members of the public each one of whom may be invited to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes in total relating to items on the Agenda or about issues of local concern. Thereafter they have the right and are welcome to stay and observe the rest of the Meeting in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, s1.
Please inform the Clerk if you intend to film or record the Meeting.
Anthony Farnfield ……………………………………………..
Clerk 08 January 2019
Goudhurst Parish Council, The South Oast at Smugley Farm, Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst
TN17 2QU 01580 212552 www.goudhurst.co.uk
Quorum for Council: 4 Members
1. Apologies for Absence as reported at the meeting.
2. Declarations of Interest
To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items and Members are reminded that they must inform the Monitoring Officer of any changes to their Notification of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests.
3. To resolve that the Minutes of the meeting of Council held on 10 December 2018 and distributed to Members with this Agenda are a correct record. Members are reminded that the only issues relating to the minutes that can be discussed is their accuracy.
4. To receive Questions and statements from the Public and the Press.
5. To receive reports from County and Borough Councillors
6. Committee Reports
a. Amenities Committee
Chairman, Amenities Committee will report on developments since the last Council meeting.
See the attached report.
b. Highways & Footpaths Committee
Chairman, Highways & Footpaths Committee will present the Minutes (attached) of the last H&F Committee meeting held on 11 December 2018. See attached also:
– Notes of a liaison meeting with Kent Highways Officers on 18 December 2018;
– An e-mail exchange on 02 January 2019 between County Cllr Seán Holden and County Cllr Mike Whiting on A262 reclassification matters;
– An e-mail of 07 January 2019 from Highways England relating to A21 traffic speed and accidents in Goudhurst Parish.
c. Police and Neighbourhood Watch
The Chairman of the Police & Neighbourhood Watch Committee will report on progress relating to CCTV cameras in the Parish.
7. Planning Committee
The Chairman of the Planning Committee to present:
a. A report on the Planning Decisions received from TWBC in December 2018
b. The Minutes of the Committee meeting held on 11 December 2018
8. Goudhurst Parish Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP)
To receive a verbal report from Council’s representatives on the NDP Steering Committee and to approve payments to Consultants.
a. Approval of Accounts for payment.
b. To receive details of Receipts in December 2018.
c. To receive the reconciliation of Council’s accounts to the end of December 2018.
d. To receive a Report on Receipts and Payments against Budget for April to December 2018
10. Unity Trust Bank.
Council to approve the opening of a current a/c at Unity Trust Bank so that in future Council’s payments may be made electronically using the facility of 2 electronic signatures.
Council to refresh the approval for Council expenditure of about £700.00 annum on the broadband facility at Goudhurst Parish Hall.
12. Policy and Staff Committee
a. Committees and Responsibilities: To consider the Chairman’s e-mail to Members on 03 January 19 (attached)
b. To receive a report on the recruitment of an Assistant Clerk.
13. Items for Information
14. Date of next meeting: 11 February 2019. 7.30 pm in the Jessel Room.
NEXT COMMITTEE MEETINGS:
Planning Committee Tuesday 11 December 6.30 pm Jessel Room
Highways & Footpaths Committee Tuesday 11 December 7.30 pm Jessel Room
Planning Committee Tuesday 08 January 2019 6.30 pm Jessel Room
Anthony Farnfield, Clerk
Members of the Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting