GOUDHURST PARISH COUNCIL
Local Government for Goudhurst, Kilndown and Curtisden Green
Goudhurst Parish Council
To: Members of Goudhurst Parish Council
Copy: County Cllr Seán Holden and Borough Cllr Edmund Hastie for information.
I summon you to a Meeting of Goudhurst Parish Council at the Jessel Room, Goudhurst Parish Hall on Monday 10 December 2018 at 7.30 pm when the business detailed on this Agenda will be considered:
Members of the Public and the Press are welcome to attend this meeting. At the Chairman’s discretion, 15 minutes will be set aside for questions from members of the public each one of whom may be invited to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes in total relating to items on the Agenda or about issues of local concern. Thereafter they have the right and are welcome to stay and observe the rest of the Meeting in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, s1.
Please inform the Clerk if you intend to film or record the Meeting.
Anthony Farnfield ……………………………………………..
Clerk 04 December 2018
Goudhurst Parish Council, The South Oast at Smugley Farm, Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst
TN17 2QU 01580 212552 www.goudhurst.co.uk
Quorum for Council: 4 Members
1. Apologies for Absence as reported at the meeting.
2. Declarations of Interest
To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items and Members are reminded that they must inform the Monitoring Officer of any changes to their Notification of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests.
3. To resolve that the Minutes of the meeting of Council held on 12 November 2018 and distributed to Members with this Agenda are a correct record. Members are reminded that the only issues relating to the minutes that can be discussed is their accuracy.
4. To receive Questions and statements from the Public and the Press.
To include Mr Lorne Mitchell who will update Council on broadband issues in the parish.
5. To receive reports from County and Borough Councillors
6. Committee Reports
a. Amenities Committee
– Chairman, Amenities Committee will present the Minutes of a Committee meeting held on 27 November 2018.
– Also Council to consider the last item relating to ‘Lost Words Kent Campaign for Books in Schools’ (which was not an issue discussed at this Amenities meeting).
b. Highways & Footpaths Committee
Chairman, Highways & Footpaths Committee will give a verbal report on current issues.
c. Police and Neighbourhood Watch
The Chairman of the Police & Neighbourhood Watch Committee will report on progress relating to CCTV cameras in the Parish.
7. Planning Committee
The Chairman of the Planning Committee to present:
a. A report on the Planning Decisions received from TWBC in November 2018
b. The Minutes of the Committee meetings held on 13 and 27 November 2018
8. Goudhurst Parish Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP)
To receive a verbal report from Council’s representatives on the NDP Steering Committee.
9. KALC Tunbridge Wells Area Committee
Cllr Mrs Caroline Richards to report on the meeting held at Rusthall on 27 November 2018 which she attended to represent Goudhurst Parish Council.
a. Approval of Accounts for payment.
b. To receive details of Receipts in November 2018.
c.To receive the reconciliation of Council’s accounts to the end of November 2018.
11. Policy and Staff Committee
a. The Chairman to present the Minutes of the Policy and Staff Committee (attached) held on 20
November 2017 and for Council to approve recommendations as well as the 2019/20 Budget and Precept.
b. Council to consider a proposal (attached) relating to Council’s office accommodation.
12. Items for Information
13. Date of next meeting: 14 January 2019. 7.30 pm in the Jessel Room.
NEXT COMMITTEE MEETINGS:
Planning Committee Tuesday 11 December 6.30 pm Jessel Room
Highways & Footpaths Committee Tuesday 11 December 7.30 pm Jessel Room
Planning Committee Tuesday 08 January 2019 6.30 pm Jessel Room
Anthony Farnfield, Clerk
Members of the Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Copyright © 1999-2018 Goudhurst Parish Council