GOUDHURST PARISH COUNCIL
Local Government for Goudhurst, Kilndown and Curtisden Green
Goudhurst Parish Council
To: Members of Goudhurst Parish Council
Copy: County Cllr Seán Holden and Borough Cllr Edmund Hastie for information.
I summon you to a Meeting of Goudhurst Parish Council at the Jessel Room, Goudhurst Parish Hall on Monday 11 December 2017 at 7.30 pm when the business detailed on this Agenda will be considered:
Members of the Public and the Press are welcome to attend this meeting. At the Chairman’s discretion, 15 minutes will be set aside for questions from members of the public each one of whom may be invited to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes in total relating to items on the Agenda or about issues of local concern. Thereafter they have the right and are welcome to stay and observe the rest of the Meeting in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, s1.
Please inform the Clerk if you intend to film or record the Meeting.
Anthony Farnfield ……………………………………………..
Clerk 05 December 2017
Goudhurst Parish Council, The South Oast at Smugley Farm, Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst
TN17 2QU 01580 212552 www.goudhurst.co.uk
Quorum for Council: 4 Members
1. Apologies for Absence as reported at the meeting.
2. Declarations of Interest
To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items and Members are reminded that they must inform the Monitoring Officer of any changes to their Notification of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests.
3. To resolve that the Minutes of the meeting of Council held on 13 November 2017 and distributed to Members with this Agenda are a correct record. Members are reminded that the only issue relating to the minutes that can be discussed is their accuracy.
4. To receive Questions from the Public and the Press.
5. To receive reports from County and Borough Councillors
6. Committee Reports
a. Amenities Committee
Chairman, Amenities Committee will present the Minutes of a meeting held on 28 November 2017 with recommendations to Council.
b. Highways & Footpaths Committee
The Chairman of the Highways & Footpaths Committee will present:
- A verbal progress report on Highways & Footpaths matters and
- A note relating to the recent press report that KCC is to withdraw support funding for some bus services that serve Goudhurst.
c. Youth Committee
Chairman Youth Committee to brief Council on the cost of preparing a juniors football pitch on the top Glebe for approval by Council.
7. Planning Committee
The Chairman of the Planning Committee to present:
a. A report on the Planning Decisions received from TWBC in November 2017
b. The Minutes of the Committee meetings held on 14 and 28 November 2017
8. Goudhurst Parish Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP)
To receive a verbal report from Council’s representatives on the NDP Steering Committee.
a. Approval of Accounts for payment.
b. To receive details of Receipts in November 2017.
c. To receive the reconciliation of Council’s accounts to the end of November 2017.
10. Policy and Staff Committee
The Chairman to present the Minutes of the Policy and Staff Committee (attached) held on 21
November 2017 and for Council to approve recommendations on the 2018/19 Budget and Precept as well as the Clerk’s Contract Terms and Conditions.
11. Items for Information
– The Battle’s Over: A Nation’s Tribute 11 November 2018.
12. Date of next meeting: 08 January 2018. 7.30 pm in the Jessel Room.
NEXT COMMITTEE MEETINGS:
Planning Committee Tuesday 12 December 6.30 pm Jessel Room
Highways & Footpaths Committee Tuesday 12 December 7.30 pm Jessel Room
Anthony Farnfield, Clerk
Members of the Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
copyright © 1999-2017 Goudhurst Parish Council