GOUDHURST PARISH COUNCIL
Local Government for Goudhurst, Kilndown and Curtisden Green
CENTRAL GOUDHURST (TRAFFIC AND PARKING) COMMITTEE
To: Cllrs Antony Harris (Chairman), David Boniface, Craig Broom, Chris Ditton, Barry Noakes and Peter Wood.
I summon you to a Meeting of the Central Goudhurst (Traffic & Parking) Committee at the Jessel Room in Goudhurst Parish Hall on Tuesday, 06 August 2019 at 7.30 pm when the business detailed on this Agenda will be considered.
Members of the Public and Press are welcome to attend this meeting. At the Chairman’s discretion members of the public may be invited to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes each relating to items on this Agenda.
Anthony Farnfield ……………………………………………………..
Clerk 31 July 2019
Parish Council Office: The Hop Bine, Ranters Lane, Goudhurst TN17 1HN
A quorum for Business Committee is 3 Members
- Apologies for Absence as reported at the Meeting
- Declarations of Interest. Members are reminded to declare any personal or Prejudicial Interests relating to the business to be discussed in accordance with Council’s Standing Orders.
- This Committee’s Mandate and Objectives.
- Review of the meeting held on 26 July 2019 with Stephen Baughan (Head of Planning Services) and Peter Hockney (Planning Development Manager) TWBC. See attached.
- Next actions by who and when with recommendations for decisions by Council.
- Goudhurst Neighbourhood Development Plan as it affects this Committee
- Next meeting and forward dates.
Copyright © 1999- Goudhurst Parish Council