GOUDHURST PARISH COUNCIL
Local Government for Goudhurst, Kilndown and Curtisden Green
To: Members of the Goudhurst Burial Board
Cllrs Mrs Susan Newsam (Chairman), Mrs Angela Broom, Barry Noakes, Mrs Caroline Richards and Guy Sutton.
Cllrs Antony Harris, Alan Foster and Phil Kirkby (all ex-officio)
Rev Hugh Nelson and Mr David Nichol as advisers.
I summon you to a Meeting of the Goudhurst Burial Board to be held at the Jessel Room, Goudhurst Parish Hall on Tuesday 20 March 2018 at 7.30 pm.
Members of the Public and the Press are welcome to attend this meeting. At the Chairman’s discretion members of the public may be invited to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes each relating to items on the Agenda. Please state your name and address prior to speaking. Smoking is not allowed during Council meetings. Please switch off mobile phones.
Anthony Farnfield ………………………………………………………………..
Clerk 14 March 2018
The South Oast at Smugley Farm, Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst TN17 2QU
Quorum for a Burial Board Meeting is 3 Members
1. To receive Apologies for absence
2. Churchyard, Cemetery and Burial Grounds Maintenance items at St Mary’s and Christ Church
To receive a report from the Clerk on current matters, and to decide on recommendations to Council for approval. To include an update on progress regarding the brick path at St Mary’s which is in need of maintenance.
3. Review of the grounds maintenance contracts at Christ Church, Kilndown.
4. To review the Burial Board Receipts and Payments against Budget for 2017/18.
5. Clean-Up Day at St Mary’s and Christ Church
To agree on the date for this event. 13 October 2018 has been suggested. 20 October could be considered as an alternative.
6. Date of the next meeting: 17 July 2018 at St Mary’s at 7.00 pm for a walk-round prior to
the meeting at 7.30 pm..
16 October 2018 at The Quarry Centre, Kilndown.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Goudhurst Parish Council