GOUDHURST PARISH COUNCIL
Local Government for Goudhurst, Kilndown and Curtisden Green
To: Cllrs David Boniface, Chris Ditton, Alan Foster and Phil Kirkby
Also Cllrs David Knight and Mrs Jayne Russell.
Cllr Antony Harris (ex officio).
I summon you to attend a Meeting of the Amenities Committee to be held at The Jessel Room in Goudhurst Parish Hall on Tuesday 28 May 2019 at 7.30 pm when the business detailed on the Agenda will be considered.
Members of the Public and the Press are welcome to attend this meeting. At the Chairman’s discretion members of the public may be invited to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes each relating to items on the Agenda. Please state your name and address prior to speaking. Please switch off mobile phones.
Anthony Farnfield ………………………………………………………………..
Clerk 22 May 2019
The South Oast at Smugley Farm, Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst TN17 2QU
Quorum for Amenities Committee: 3 Members
- To appoint a Chairman for this meeting
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
- Questions and Statements from the Public.
- Report from The Clerk on current issues:
- Land at Chequer Field. Delay in transfer of the Title from TWBC since 2011.
- Glebe Field Lease. From the Diocese of Canterbury for 30 years.
- Other GPC land. Goudhurst Pond, Quarry Pond, Lurkins Rise recreation area (Hillier’s Field) and Goudhurst War Memorial. Balcombes Hill car park. Balcombes Hill public lavatories.
- The Trusts. Goudhurst Parish Hall, Kilndown Village Hall and Kilndown Millennium Green
- The Village Green (the Upper Glebe Field).
- Request from the Friends of Goudhurst Village Green (FGVG) for the goal posts to be repaired or replaced.
- Arrangements for the annual closure of the path around the north and west sides of the Green in accordance with GPC/Diocese of Canterbury lease.
- Ducks on the Pond and the request for a Duck House to be introduced.
- Light Pollution from Town and Country Housing Assoc land
- The red phone kiosk from Yorkshire – to house a defibrillator.
- Tree Survey.
- Electric Vehicle Charge Points. Signage. Paint the lay-by surface?
- Replacement litter bin in Back Lane. By the entrance drive to the Vicarage.
- Annual Litter Pick. Those who litter pick year round.
- Royal Mail letterboxes.
- Quarry Pond single bar gate.
- Notice Boards at The Plain, at Curtisden Green and at Kilndown.
- Tourist Information Board at The Plain.
- Grounds maintenance contractors
- Goudhurst in Bloom.
- Kilndown Fishing Club.
- Christ Church Kilndown clock
- Christ Church Kilndown loop
Copyright © 1999-2019 Goudhurst Parish Council