GOUDHURST PARISH COUNCIL
Local Government for Goudhurst, Kilndown and Curtisden Green
To: Cllrs Chris Ditton (Chairman), David Boniface, Alan Foster, Phil Kirkby, David Knight and Mrs Jayne Russell
Cllr Antony Harris (ex officio).
I summon you to attend a Meeting of the Amenities Committee to be held at The Jessel Room in Goudhurst Parish Hall on Tuesday 26 November 2019 at 7.30 pm when the business detailed on the Agenda will be considered.
Members of the Public and the Press are welcome to attend this meeting. At the Chairman’s discretion members of the public may be invited to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes each relating to items on the Agenda. Please state your name and address prior to speaking. Please switch off mobile phones.
Anthony Farnfield ………………………………………………………………..
Clerk 21 November 2019
The South Oast at Smugley Farm, Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst TN17 2QU
Quorum for Amenities Committee: 3 Members
- To appoint a Vice Chairman for the Amenities Committee
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
- Questions and Statements from the Public.
- Glebe Field (The Village Green)
- To note progress on the project to level the Village Green and to consider a plan should our contractor not be able to seed the ground due to the ongoing exceptionally wet weather.
- b.To note progress on the project to lower the height of the hedge on the south side of the Village Green and the grubbing out of part of that hedge with replacement fencing.
- To consider action to be taken with recommendation to Council for the installation of benches and litter bins on the Green.
- Tree Survey. Clerk to report on work in progress.
- Electric Vehicle Charge Points. To decide on the introduction of extra signage since non-electric vehicles are not now parking on the parking bays reserved for electic vehicles.
- Royal Mail letter boxes. To note that Council has written again to Royal Mail about moving the letter box from Taywell Farm Shop to the forecourt of the Wealden Service Station.
- Goudhurst in Bloom. To consider arrangements for Goudhurst in Bloom 2020 since Mrs Angela Broom is no longer able to give time to organise the event.
- Replacement fencing on the south side of Goudhurst Pond. To receive details of quotations received.
- Christ Church Kilndown Church Clock. To receive an update on any further news on Christ Church PCC fundraising.
- S106 Funding. To consider identifying prospective projects in the Parish funding for which might be submitted under S106 e.g. an outdoor gym.
Copyright © 1999-2019 Goudhurst Parish Council