GOUDHURST PARISH COUNCIL
Local Government for Goudhurst, Kilndown and Curtisden Green
Goudhurst Parish Council
To: Members of Goudhurst Parish Council
Copy: County Cllr Alex King and Borough Cllr EW Hastie
I summon you to a Meeting of Goudhurst Parish Council in the Jessel Room, Goudhurst Parish Hall on Monday 14 December 2015 at 7.30 pm when the business detailed on this Agenda will be considered:
Members of the Public and the Press are welcome to attend this meeting. At the Chairman’s discretion, 15 minutes will be set aside for questions from members of the public each one of whom may be invited to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes in total relating to items on the Agenda or about issues of local concern. Please inform the Clerk if you intend to film or record the Meeting.
Anthony Farnfield ……………………………………………..
Clerk 08 December 2015
Goudhurst Parish Council, The South Oast at Smugley Farm, Bedgebury Road, Goudhurst
TN17 2QU 01580 212552 [email protected] www.goudhurst.co.uk
Quorum for Council: 4 Members
Prior to the opening of the meeting the Chairman may read a Prayer for Kent.
- Apologies for Absence as reported at the meeting.
2. Declarations of Interest
To receive Declarations of Interest on Agenda items and Members are reminded that they must inform the Monitoring Officer of any changes to their Notification of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests.
3. To resolve that the Minutes of the meeting of Council held on 09 November 2015 and distributed to Members with this Agenda be signed as a correct record.
4. To receive Questions from the Public and the Press.
5. To receive reports from County and Borough Councillors
6. Committee Reports
a. Amenities Committee.
The Chairman of the Amenities Committee to present the Minutes of the Amenities Committee meeting held on 01 December 2015 including Council’s approval of expenditure on the replacement Goudhurst History Information Board., and a 2 year contract on energy supply to the Chequer Field pavilion.
b. Highways & Footpaths Committee
The Chairman of the Highways & Footpaths Committee to report on progress with various Highways and Footpaths projects.
c. Police and Neighbourhood Watch
The Chairman of the Highways and Footpaths Committee to report on progress with the enhanced CCTV projects.
e. Youth Committee
To receive a verbal report from the Chairman of the Youth Committee.
7. Planning Committee
The Chairman of the Planning Committee to present:
a. A report on the Planning Decisions received from Tunbridge Wells Borough Council in November 2015 (attached).
b. The Minutes of the Committee meetings held on 10 November and 01 December 2015.
c. TWBC Site Allocations Local Plan examination, Villages and Rural Areas Allocations.
d. The letter from TWBC Planning Services dated 04 December 2015 (attached) ‘Consultation on the Revised Statement of Community Involvement 07 December to 15 January 2016’ for Council to agree on any action to be taken.
8. KALC TW Area Committee Meeting on 10 November and TWBC Parish Chairmen’s Meeting on 24 November 2015. The Chairman to brief Council on matters discussed.
9. Training. With Council’s approval, the Clerk intends to work to achieve the Certificate of Local Council Administration during 2016. The cost is £250.00.
10. Recognition of the contribution to the Community by local Volunteers. See the attached correspondence from a local resident. Members to decide on Council’s Policy on this matter.
a. Approval of Accounts for payment.
b. To receive details of Receipts in November 2015.
c. To receive the reconciliation of Council’s accounts to the end of November 2015.
12. Policy and Staff Committee.
The Chairman to present the Minutes of the Policy and Staff Committee (attached) held on 30 November 2015 and for Council to approve recommendations on the 2016/17 Budget and Precept. Also the Clerk’s Contract Terms and Conditions (confidential item).
13. Date of next meeting: 11 January 2016. 7.30 pm at the Jessel Room
14. Items for Information
– Kent Men of the Trees letter 22 November with a report on trees in the Parish.
NEXT COMMITTEE MEETINGS:
Planning Committee Tuesday 15 December 6.30 pm Jessel Room
Planning Committee Tuesday 12 January 2016 6.30 pm Jessel Room
Youth Committee Thursday 21 January 8.00 pm G’hurst Scout Hut
Planning Committee Tuesday 26 January 6.30 pm Jessel Room
Amenities Committee Tuesday 26 January 7.30 pm Jessel Room
Anthony Farnfield, Clerk
Members of the Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
copyright © 2015 Goudhurst Parish Council